Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day AND Church!!

Dear Grayson, What an amazing day for your first Father's Day!! Your greatgrandmother, MawMaw was here--she's been keeping you for the past week while Mommy starts back to work. She is really loving on you a lot!!




And you went to church for the first time!! Grand Dude was super proud to share you with everyone. You were mostly quiet during the service. You did not seem too thrilled about organ music. You would scrunch up your face when the organ would first start.




Mommy and Daddy both think you are an amazing and wonderful baby. Daddy got a little annoyed with me because I took so many pictures. MawMaw was glad I was doing it, tho--and I think Daddy will be, too. I just hope you don't hate having pictures made like Daddy--because I am really going to make you crazy!!




Happiest Grand Dude and Aunt ever!!




















This is the sweetest boy ever!! I love that little face!! You are really working on holding your head up. Mommy sent me a text saying you were smiling at her! She loves it. Thank you for helping make this a wonderful day for everyone!! We love you, Grayson. All my love, YaYa

No comments:

Post a Comment