Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 10, 2010

First Mother's Day as YaYa

This weekend was the Rogers' family reunion in Birmingham--Brenda and MawMaw came from MS with lots of food--including hashbrown casserole; Sonya, George and Austin came from CA. You got to spend all the time at your house being passed around, kissed on and loved over!! You were almost as delighted to be the center of attention as Lola was!! Lola did get a little excited and scratched your head a little bit--you were a brave, big boy and weren't too bothered. I think Momma and Daddy both were pretty perturbed with Lola, tho.
Your mom and I went to head Norah Jones last night. She was amazing--she sings like your momma!! Your mom looked awesome, too--no one could believe she had had a baby five weeks ago!! When we got home I got to spend a little while holding and loving on you. Granddaddy had come over, too, so we both just reveled in being grandparents. Granddaddy is making up all kinds of songs for you--just like he did for your mom and your aunt. I think you like them lots. He is calling you "little guy" or "little buddy" which makes me laugh.
I got a camera for Mother's Day and I am going to be going to town. Your Aunt Helen is going to have to teach me how to download/upload (??!!) pictures. I'll be the YaYa of 2010 with all my computer literacy soon!! Remember, Baby Gray....I love you SOOOOOOO much!! YaYa

No comments:

Post a Comment