Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 17, 2010

Six Weeks and counting....

Grayson, We had a very merry unbirthday party for you on May 13th. That was your actual due date AND you were officially six weeks old. You sat in the bouncy seat on the table on the deck and slept the WHOLE time we ate dinner and celebrated having you with us. You are the sleepiest boy ever!! I think Mom and Dad are going to be in for a rude awakening when you wake up and start really needing lots of things!! You are spoiling them rotten--you are so sweet and sleepy.

You have had a busy weekend and gone a number of places--to Target where you road in the shopping cart for the first time, to Jubilee Joe's and then last night your mom and dad took you to Habanero's for Mexican. I wish we could get a pic with you and a sombero!! It would totally swallow you up!!

I think I am going to come and see you this afternoon. I just joined a grandparents' group online that talks about good books for grandkids. I am ready for you to see and "read" all kinds of books. It's a little tough now because you keep your eyes shut so darn much!! But know you and I always will have a stack of books to read. Much love always, YaYa

No comments:

Post a Comment