Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sleepy, sleepy baby

Baby Gray, you can sleep ANYWHERE!! Here you are possibly trying to wake up in Granddaddy's arms.....

and sleeping in your carseat after your first real walk in the stroller....



and sleeping while Hollan messes with you.....



and sleeping while Helen does facial manipulations with you.....



and while Helen kisses on you.....







and while YaYa is holding you in her lap...





and even when YaYa has you all snugged up--check out how cute and fuzzed up your hair is!!
I have gotten a chance to babysit you several times this weekend. And I think I am officially in love with you!! what a surprise!! Even though, you still are sleeping a ton, we are seeing more and more that you are awake and checking out everything. You especially love to look at your mommy. On Friday you spend most of the day out and about with me and your mom--first time ever!! Then Saturday you were SO sleepy all day. Mommy was afraid you wouldn't sleep at night--but you surprised her and slept most of the night as well.
Gray, you are now seven weeks old and I have finally learned how to upload pics on to this. Helen has just taught me this skill--I hope I can remember how to do it again, because this will be a boring blog with no photos!!















No comments:

Post a Comment